Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Little known fact

This is the real reason our pregnancy stuck...

THAT will make the embryo stick!

In all honesty, as soon as I got up there, I thought, "WHAT AM I DOING! I am supposed to be taking it easy!" and immediately went and laid down.

I had a check up last Monday at 27 weeks. I passed the glucose test with flying colors, just as I knew I would. I did make the mistake of eating a huge "farm girl" breakfast before deciding to down my orange sugar juice. I was terrified I was going to vomit on the way to the doctor's office. Did you know you have to drink another one if you can't keep it down? What torture!

I gained 5 pounds, to which my amazing nurse quickly stated, "Oh my! She's gone through quite the growth spurt!" What a smart woman.

We also set the induction date! April 14 is delivery day! Michael and Jason have already {and excitedly} booked their flights and started packing. 

Michael pointed out that there were only 12 weeks left. I asked him how that made him and Jason feel: "Terrified!" I thought that was a laughable moment. Mainly, because it is completely NORMAL!  

12 weeks left!

3 comments:

  1. Love that photo! And how exciting!! It is flying by so FAST!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I was wondering what you ever did with this picture. Glad it worked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I was like didn't Chana do this same thing :) I got home laid in bed, ordered room service, and rented movies. ALL DAY!! I pray I never experience bed rest again.. I bet they are SO excited too :) I'm so nervous about the glucose test :-\ I do not want to drink that drink

    ReplyDelete