Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Rock Star Uterus

I had my second monitoring appointment today.

As you can guess, it went really well!

For the past week, I've been taking 3 Estradiol orally daily. The average uterus lining measures around 6mm depending on the timing in the cycle (according to my google search). The fertility clinics like to see between 8-10mm for an embryo transfer. Mine, dear friends, is almost at 13mm!

They talk about seeing a coveted "triple line" right before transfer, which outlines all walls of the uterus and indicates a nice and fluffy place for a baby to grow. THEY SAW IT!

I will be starting my second regimen of medication next week: Crinone, 2x daily, not orally.  We'll see how much this frontal suppository fluffs up my baby tank. By next week they may be seeing a down pillow in the ultrasound monitor.


2 comments: