Monday, July 1, 2013

Counting it down

In one month from today, I will be attending my "readiness" appointment prepping for an embryo transfer!

This is my last "drug-free" week. I will be getting my medication in a couple of days.

The good news about my fertility drugs: I don't have to use any needles. I would have been okay with needles; I had already lined up my administering volunteers.

The other news about my fertility drugs. I have two pills. One will be taken orally. One will not. I will leave most details to your imagination, but this daring little pill gets to boldly go where no pill has gone before.

1 comment:

  1. Really great news! I have really enjoyed your blog. Thanks for sharing your story with us! I wish you will get success soon.
    Surrogacy in India

    ReplyDelete