Thursday, October 31, 2013

15 weeks




No. I am not ready to post a photo of my figure.

The truth is, I just look pudgy. I'm not really "showing," but, instead, look like I filled up at the local buffet. My pants don't button (comfortably) and I don't mind belting them on. But do I have that beautiful pregnancy bump? No. More of a lump, if anything, but I'm okay with that. I still get to wear spandex!

Bunny is about the size of an apple. Bunny still has a lot of ripening to do, but actually looks like a tiny baby.

Someone asked how far along I was. They gasped and said, "I didn't realize you were that far." I hadn't really thought about it, but then I realized, I'll be half way in a month! AHHH!

I guess I've been blissfully ignorant and going about my daily routine. It is after all the last day of October, that fact alone is daunting.

I hope everyone has a wonderful, candy-filled Halloween. Justin is in charge of Dempsey's trick-or-treating as I have my master's class tonight. That little donkey will be getting his Hee-Haw on without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment